What Is the Romans Road to Salvation?
God’s plan for human salvation is communicated throughout the entirety of Scripture. The Romans Road to salvation is a collection of five verses from the New Testament book of Romans that concisely explain God’s salvation plan.
The Romans Road to Salvation
The Romans Road lays out the plan of salvation through a series of Bible verses from the book of Romans. When arranged in order, these five verses form an easy, systematic way of explaining the message of salvation. There are many different versions of the Romans Road with slight variations in Scriptures, but the basic message and method are the same. Many people memorize and use the Romans Road scriptures when sharing the good news
The Romans Road clearly defines:
1.Who needs salvation.
2.Why we need salvation.
3.How God provides salvation.
4.How we receive salvation
.5.The results of salvation.
Responding to The Romans Road to Salvation
If you believe in your heart what has been shared with you or have read in these verses, you can respond by receiving God’s free gift of salvation today. Here are ten steps on how to take a personal journey down The Romans Road to Salvation. Steps nine and ten are for growing in your faith as a disciple of Christ after your salvation.
- Admit you are a sinner.
- Understand that as a sinner, you deserve death.
- Believe Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you from sin and death.
- Repent by turning from your old life of sin to a new life in Christ.
- Receive, through faith in Jesus Christ, His free gift of salvation by grace.
- Pray, professing your salvation decision to God, thanking Him for His love and free gift.
- Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead.
- Christians must publicly confess their faith and give thanks for their salvation.
- Unite with a Bible-believing church that welcomes you into their church family.
- Share with others your faith and salvation experience of accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior.
Easily share by scanning the QR Code